Life should be simple. Which is why we include premium, natural and organic ingredients in all of our products. We believe that harmful chemicals and toxins found in most skincare products on the market shouldn’t belong on your skin or body. Peruse the list below and you’ll quickly find that nature provides solutions to most skin problems and with Dr. Tusk's advanced formulations these natural ingredients become highly effective.
We've been harnessing the healing properties of aloe vera since mammoths and cavemen walked the earth. We aren't going to list the hundreds of different applications for the many nutrients contained within aloe, but there's a lot. And aloe vera gel contains hormones that reduce skin inflammation and hydration.
- Soothes and rejuvenates skin
- Antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties reduce breakouts
- Hydrates deeply without leaving a residue
Tea Tree Oil
The health benefits of tea tree oil can be attributed to its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, and stimulant properties. The oil treats infections, improves oral health, and even relieves root canal pain.
- Prevents acne and breakouts
- Soothes dry flaky skin and dandruff
- Contains powerful antimicrobial properties to kill bacteria.
Suitable for anyone concerned with skin hydration, redness, loss of volume and protection. Ideal for treating loss of elasticity, dehydration and sensitive skin. It's great for when you're trying to strike fear in the heart of your enemies.
- Prevents the advancement of aging
- Protects skin cells
- Soothes nicks and cuts
Willow bark extract can be found as an ingredient in cosmetics and personal care products due to its astringent, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties. It contains salicylic acid, a BHA that is a natural exfoliant used in several acne treatments because it can help skin shed dead cells while clearing pores.
- Contains natural Salicylic Acid
- Sheds dead skin cells and clears pores
- Stimulates natural cell and skin rejuvenation
We put Green Tea Extract it in our skin care products because green tea is full of antioxidants and polyphenols which have anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory benefits. It helps with psoriasis, reduces oil on your skin and exfoliates just to name a few benefits. We are all about it.
- Combats harmful toxins
- Reduces puffy eyes and dark circles
- Stimulates healthy hair growth
Vitamin B has many benefits, including the ability to improve the epidermis (the upper-most layer of skin) to retain moisture, leading to softer, smoother skin with less dryness and flakiness, and a reduction of fine lines.
- Shields the signs of aging
- Reduces oil formation and breakouts
- Prevents dry skin and hair